Terms & Conditions of Remington Country Canada
Thank you for visiting remingtoncountrycanada.com!
Before using our services, it is important to read all conditions because using them you agree to be bound by these terms in their entirety.
Acceptance of Termsof Use
The Web site remingtoncountrycanada.com and services on these pages are offered by:
Gravel Agency Inc.
Québec QC G1X 3X4
Gravel Agency Inc. owns and operates this Website. This User Agreement sets out the conditions for access and use of the Website. When you visit and use the Website, you agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement. If you do not agree to any or all the terms and conditions, the rules, the policies set forth in this agreement, do not access nor use this Website. Gravel Agency Inc. may change the terms in this Agreement at any time.
You shall bear in mind, that the English form of the Terms and Conditions of this website are translated from French. In case of any contradiction, the terms of French form will govern any translated form.
Terms and Conditions
Please read the following rules carefully: these terms and conditions of sale govern your purchases on the Website remingtoncountrycanada.com. They set your rights and obligations. By placing an order on the site onlinecamp.com you signify your irrevocable acceptance of these rules. Gravel Agency Inc. will provide a copy of these conditions for consumers in the order confirmation. Within the order confirmation, you will find the products description, the payment due including the applicable taxes, shipping and duties if applicable. The products you ordered will be delivered to the provided address. The address will be found on the order confirmation You choose by yourself the shipment method of your products at the time of closing your order on the remingtoncountrycanada.com. The shipment method as well as the real costs which are associated to it will be indicated in the final invoice.
Property and limitations relative to the use
All which is shown or accessible through the Web site, including, in particular, articles, texts, photos, images, illustrations, audio clips, video clips, software and codes (collectively, the contents) are protected by the Canadian and foreign laws, in particular regarding copyright, and belong to Gravel Agency inc., to is licensers or to the person recognized as being the supplier of the content. You have to respect all the other notices of copyright, information and limitations on or in the content which you can reach through the Web site. THE USE, THE REPRODUCTION, THE MODIFICATION, THE PUBLIC EXECUTION OR THE PUTTING AT DISPOSITION OF the PUBLIC, THE DOWNLOAD OR THE DISPLAY ON THE INTERNET, THE TRANSMISSION, THE REDISTRIBUTION OR OTHER EXPLOITATION OF the WEB SITE OR ANY CONTENT, THE CREATION OF DERIVED PRODUCTS, ALTOGETHER OR PARTIALLY, EXCEPT SUCH AS IT IS EXPRESSLY PLANNED IN the PRESENT, IS FORBIDDEN WITHOUT THE EXPRESS WRITTEN PERMISSION OF GRAVEL AGENCY INC. If you wish to obtain the written authorization to reproduce some content, please communicate with us to the address: email@example.com
To use certain functions of the Internet site, you can be asked to join. You agree:
1. To supply sincere, exact, up to date and complete information concerning you such as is it asked in the form of registration;
2. To maintain and to immediately update the information which you supply to keep it sincere, exact, up to date and complete.
If Gravel Agency Inc. has reasonable motives to believe that this information is false, inaccurate, not up to date or incomplete, Gravel Agency Inc. has the right to suspend your right of access and use of the Internet site (or of a part of it) or to terminate it.
To use certain functions of the Internet site, you will need a user name and a password at the conclusion of the process of registration in the Internet site. It falls to you to protect the confidentiality of the password and the account, and you are responsible for all the activities made by means of your password or your account. You agree to inform Gravel Agency Inc. at once about any unauthorized use by your word of pass or your account or other breaking of security, and to make sure to go out of your account at the end of every session. Gravel Agency Inc. would not know how to be responsible for some loss or damage ensuing from the defect of Agency Gravel Inc. or from your defect to protect your password or account information.
Contract between the parties
At the time of the order of a product by the remingtoncountrycanada.com - The conditions, having been accepted by you (consumer), will establish a valid and enforceable contract (the " contract ") between you and Gravel Agency Inc.
Tax of sale
Besides the price of your purchases on the remingtoncountrycanada.com site, you will be charged the tax of sale according to your shipping address and the current rate to the date of the invoicing of your order. The remingtoncountrycanada.com Site will communicate with you an estimate, in dollars, of the total amount of your order, inclusive of all taxes including forwarding charges, at the time of its signing.
The present Website is supplied "as it stands" and without guarantees whatever they are, express or tacit. WHEN YOU VISIT AND USE THE WEBSITE, YOU RECOGNIZE AND ACCEPT THAT YOU SUMMITS COMPLETELY AT YOUR OWN RISKS. ORDER GRAVEL INC. FORMULATE NO STATEMENT EITHER GUARANTEE AS FOR the WEBSITE AND FOR the CONTENT, Including, IN PARTICULAR, ANY STATEMENT OR GUARANTEE:
- AS FOR THE ACCURACY, For THE EXHAUSTIVENESS, For THE RELIABILITY, For The Relevant OR FOR THE OPPORTUNITY OF the WEBSITE AND/OR the CONTENT;
- AS FOR THE MARKETABLE QUALITY OR FOR THE ADAPTATION FOR A PARTICULAR USAGE OF the CONTENT, Including IN PARTICULAR SOME INFORMATION, THE DATUM, THE SOFTWARE, THE PRODUCT OR THE SERVICE CONTAINED IN THE WEB SITE OR OFFERED THROUGH the WEB SITE;
- AS FOR the FUNCTIONING OF the WEB SITE CONTINUOUSLY NOR ERROR;
- AS FOR THE CORRECTION OF THE DEFECTS OR THE ERRORS IN THE WEB SITE;
- AS FOR THE ABSENCE OF VIRUS OR HARMFUL ELEMENTS IN THE WEB SITE; AND
- AS FOR THE SECURITY TRANSMISSION OR INTERCEPTION OF THE COMMUNICATIONS THROUGH the WEB SITE
SUBJECT TO THE APPLICABLE LEGISLATION, GRAVEL AGENCY INC. AND ITS MANAGERS, ADMINISTRATORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, LICENSERS OR THEIR SUCCESSORS AND RESPECTIVE LEGAL SUCCESSORS, COULD BE HELD RESPONSIBLE ON NO ACCOUNT FOR SOME DAMAGE:
- SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR SECONDARY OF SOME NATURE, Including, IN PARTICULAR SOME LOSS OR NATURAL DAMAGE OR BEING OF A LOSS OF BUSINESS OF A LOSS OF SAVINGS, OF A LOSS OF DATA AND/OR OF A LOSS OF PROFIT WHATEVER IS THE CAUSE, AND WHETHER IT IS OR NOT BASED ON A CONTRACT (Including NEGLIGENCE IN AN ESSENTIAL OBLIGATION), THE CIVIL LIABILITY (Including THE CARELESSNESS) OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF GRAVEL AGENCY INC. KNEW OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- OR LOSS AT THE END OF THE PRESENT AGREEMENT, WHEITHER IT IS OR NOT BASED ON A CONTRACT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE IN AN ESSENTIAL OBLIGATION), CIVIL LIABILITY (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, EXCEEDING A HUNDRED CANADIAN DOLLARS (100 $ CA). EVEN IF GRAVEL AGENCY INC. KNEW OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- ENSUING FROM the DEFECT OF GRAVEL AGENCY INC. OR OF YOUR DEFECT TO PROTECT YOUR PASSWORD OR ACCOUNT INFORMATION.
GRAVEL AGENCY INC. EXPRESSLY REFUSES ANY RESPONSIBILITY TOWARD THE ACTS, THE OMISSIONS OR THE BEHAVIOR OF ANY THIRD USER OF THE WEBSITE OR OF ANY ANNOUNCER OR SPONSOR OF THE WEBSITE (COLLECTIVELY, A THIRD USER). GRAVEL AGENCY INC. AND ITS MANAGERS, ADMINISTRATORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, LICENSERS COULD BE HELD RESPONSIBLE ON NO ACCOUNT FOR SOME LOSS, DAMAGE (Including THE SPECIAL, INDIRECT DAMAGE OR SECONDARY) OR ENSUING IN SOME WAY:
- OF THE ACTS, THE OMISSIONS OR THE BEHAIOR OF ANY THIRD USER OF THE WEBSITE;
- AND OF THE USE OR OF THE INCAPACITY OF USING ANYTHING, SOFTWARE, CONTENT, GOODS OR SERVICES OF A SITE OR OFFERED THROUGH A SITE CONNECTED WITH THE WEB SITE.
IF YOU DECIDE TO VISIT OR TO USE A SITE CONNECTED TO THE WEBSITE, OR CONNECTED CONTENT, MATERIAL, SOFTWARES, GOODS OR SERVICES FROM A SITE ITSELF LINKED TO THE WEB SITE, YOU DO IT ENTIRELY TO YOUR OWN RISKS.
YOU BY THE PRESENT CLEAR GRAVEL AGENCY INC. AND ITS MANAGERS, ADMINISTRATORS, MANDATORIES AND THEIR SUCCESSORS AND RESPECTIVE LEGAL SUCCESSORS OF ANY DAMAGE THAT YOU COULD ENCOUNT, AND AGREE NOT TO ASSERT AGAINST THEM ANY COMPLAINT ENSUING FROM YOUR PURCHASE OR FROM YOUR USE OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH the WEBSITE, IN PARTICULAR BY THIRD PARTIES.
You agree, by using this web site, to hold Gravel Agency Inc. and its managers, administrators, employees, representatives, licensors and their successors and respective legal successors unhurt and under cover and to side with them as for all the complaints, the requests, the responsibilities, the expenses or spending of some nature, including, in particular, fees and legal outlays resulting directly or indirectly:
- Of the violation of one of the conditions of the present agreement;
- Of your visit, utilisation or incapacity of visiting or using the Website or any site to which the Website is or can be occasionally connected with;
- Of your utilisation of publications, communications, distributions or downloads of any nature through the Website, or from the fact that you have trusted them; and/or
- Of the violation of legislation or regulations.
Confidentiality of personal information
Gravel Agency Inc. respects your right straight ahead in the protection of the confidentiality of your personal information.
You admit that the site remingtoncountrycanada.com, collects, process and exploits data concerning you in order to realize sells and ensure the conformity of your transaction with applicable laws. Gravel Agency Inc. commits to protect your personal data correspondingly to a confidentiality agreement.
If you wish to access to you personal data concealed by Gravel Agency Inc., you can modify or update your personal data by identifying yourself on our Web site. Use the following address: https://www.remingtoncountrycanada.com/en/customer/account/login/ .
You can also communicate with the Gravel Agency Inc. customer’s service at 1-866-662-4869 from Monday to Friday from 8:00 am until 5:00 pm; east hour. We shall supply you the information asked inside a deadline of a week. A proof of identification can be required. This information is supplied without any expenses.
We reserve ourselves the right to refuse your information request. If it is the case, we will justify our denial.
The remingtoncountrycanada.com Web site accepts Visa and MasterCard credit cards, and PayPal.
When your purchase is paid in a secured way by PayPal, here is an overview of the measures taken by PayPal to guarantee the security of your information:
- We use extremely sophisticated encryption and prevention of the frauds tools.
- We send you an email of confirmation every time you make a payment.
- Your financial information is communicated to nobody, not even to the traders
In case credit would be granted to you, the refund will be emitted according to the initial method of payment.
Absence of advice
The information contained in the Website is given only for informational purposes. It does not aim to be a legal, accounting, fiscal advice, of investment, financial, medical or other order, and you do not have to refer to the information to get yourselves such advice.
The Website contains hyperlinks to other websites. These hyperlinks are only offered to upgrade your experience and cannot be interpreted as approbation from Gravel Agency Inc. of one of these third sites. Gravel Agency Inc. is not responsible of the content of a third site nor formulates any declaration or guarantee concerning a third site. The Websites of which a link appears on our Website are independent from Gravel Agency Inc. and the latter has no control over their contents. So, Gravel Agency Inc. cannot be held responsible and supplies no guarantee and emits no statement towards the exactness, towards the opportunity and towards the exhaustive character of the contained information on these Websites.
Even if Gravel Agency Inc. encourages hyperlinks on its Website, it does not wish to be connected to any third site:
- That contains, display or transmit illicit, threatening, offensive, slanderous, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, blasphemous information or indecent of some nature, including, particularly, any content constituting or encouraging a criminal behavior, would give rise to the civil liability either would constitute a violation of some legislation or local, state, provincial, national or international regulations, which may strike a blow or damage the activities, the companies, the credibility or the integrity of Gravel Agency Inc. or which contains, shows or transmits some material or information of some nature which encourages racism, sectarianism, hatred or any type of physical abuse against a group or a person, which could be harmful to the minors, which aims or recommends the harassing of another person, offer material with sexual or violent character in which minor persons are exploited, give instructions onto illicit activities, including notably, the manufacture or the purchase of illegal weapons;
- Which contains, shows or passes on some information, software or other material which violates or breaks the rights of others, including material which constitutes an infringement on the private life or on the protection of the personality rights, or which is protected by copyright, brand mark or another right of property. Gravel Agency Inc. reserves the right to forbid or to refuse a hyperlink in the Internet site, including, notably, a hyperlink which contains or offers a contents or information of a foresaid nature, at any time. You agree to remove any hyperlink which you can have in the Website at request of Gravel Agency Inc. We would be happy to acquaint any commentary that you could transmit us concerning external links that we have put on our Website.
Gravel Agency Inc. will send the product(s) that you have ordered to the address indicated in the order confirmation. SHIPPING DELAYS GIVEN BY THE TRANSPORT SOCIETY ARE ONLY APPROXIMATIVE. We decline any responsibility toward damages or costs related to shipment delays.
All of the product returns are subjects to the Gravel Agency Inc. returns policy. Some limitations apply. Please download this document http://gravelagency.com/index.php/download/csr-form .
Order cancellation, availability, articles price
You can, through the Website, buy a lot of different products offered by Gravel Agency Inc. When you order goods on the Website, you have to transmit complete and exact personal information, for example: name, address, phone number, e-mail, number of credit card and address of shipping, as well as any other wanted piece of information.
The fact that you receive an electronic form or another form of order confirmation does not mean that we accepted your order nor establish a confirmation of our sale offer. The order which we receive from you is considered for establishing a bid which is valid for reasonable deadline, unless we agreed on it differently, and unless we shall be considered for having accepted only at the time of the shipping of the goods and the services. Gravel Agency Inc., in its absolute discretion, reserves the right at any time after the reception of your order, without advance notice in your intention, to supply you a lesser quantity of the article you ordered. Gravel Agency Inc., in its absolute discretion, reserves the right at any time after the reception of your order, to accept or to refuse your order. Articles presented on the site are available while stocks last. Gravel Agency Inc. will as possible try hard to send your product for the approximate deadlines which were indicated to you through the remingtoncountrycanada.com site as you made your order. The approximate deadlines are in working days (from Monday to Friday) with the exception of holidays.
To obtain information about products and about their prices, for any information concerning the state of your order, where to obtain assistance concerning an order which you have already made with the remingtoncountrycanada.com shop, please communicate with the customer’s service at 1-866-662-4869 from Monday to Friday from 8:00 am until 5:00 pm, east hour.
You recognize and agree that the price of the goods and the services can change without opinion and that the goods are in function of available funds. The sale of the goods is invalid there where the law forbids it. Gravel Agency Inc., in its absolute discretion, has the right, at any time after the reception of your order, to refuse your order for some motive. If the goods and the services are registered on an inaccurate price, because of a typographical error or of an error in the information concerning the establishment of the price, Gravel Agency Inc., in its absolute discretion, has the right at any time after the reception of your order, to refuse it.
ALL THE PRICES ARE IN CANADIAN DOLLARS AND ARE VALID ONLY IN CANADA. The prices shown on our site for the items which would be bought by our site do not include either taxes, or freight costs. All the prices shown on our site are subject to confirmation by Gravel Agency Inc. continuation to your order. Order Gravel Inc. tries hard to offer you competitive prices on the products it represents. It reserves the right to modify the prices of products offered on the online business any time. In particular, rectify the possible tariff errors.
You release Gravel Agency Inc. and its managers, administrators, employees, representatives and their successors and respective legal successors of all the damage which you can undergo, and agree not to assert against them any complaint ensuing from your purchase or use of the goods and the services or from the goods of thirds offered on the Web site or on the sites of thirds through the Web site.
Right of withdrawal
1. The procedure to be followed for a request for reimbursement within the exercise of your right of withdrawal :
- Inform us of your decision of canceling the contract in the 30 calendar days following the delivery of the product or the purchase date.
- Product must be sent back in its original package, unopened,
- Conform to the procedure described in the return policy paragraph
- 3.1 Gravel Agency Inc. reserves the right of charging 15% remarketing fees following the return.
It falls on you, as long as the product is in your possession, to ensure its security.
2. Before returning a product, please make sure to :
- Possess a RA number from the customer’s service. Contact the Gravel Agency Inc. customer’s service at 1-866-662-4869 from Monday to Friday from 8h00 until 17h00; east hour, for more details.
- Join all accessories, guarantees and other furnished equipment, unless objections.
- Reuse, if possible, all of the original elements of the original package, which is the best adapted to returns and, unless it have been broken during the opening, will be reused.
- Clearly write the return address and the RA.
- Close the package adequately following these steps to the letter, you will make sure that your parcel rapidly gets to destination, in good condition.
If you do not conform to the described procedure and if the condition of the product received by Gravel Agency Inc. reveals that you failed in your obligation of caution, your refund will be accordingly modified.
Product sent by mistake, or defective
Defective product (or presenting a defect of conformity).
If a product has been furnished by mistake, is incomplete or defective, and make you think that it must be repaired or replaced, please contact the Gravel Agency Inc. customers service at 1-866-662-4869 from 8h00 until 17h00; east hour, from Monday to Friday, in order to discuss modalities.
In the case where a credit would have been accorded to you, the refund will be emitted according to the method of payment.
Out of order products
FOR TRANSPORTING COSTS REASONS, GRAVEL AGENCY INC. SHIPS COMPLETE ORDERS TO CONSUMERS. GRAVEL AGENCY INC. STRONGLY SUGGESTS CONSUMERS TO CREATE DISTINCT ORDERS FOR PRODUCTS THAT ARE IN INVENTORY AND OUT OF ORDER (B.O.).
For the consumer who orders products in inventory and products in break of inventory; Gravel Agency Inc. cannot confirm the real time of delivery. A variable period from 1 to 52 weeks can arise before the reception of your parcel. The remingtoncountrycanada.com site reserves the right to cancel and to pay off a product in an order if this one is in break of inventory infinitely at a manufacturer. Within 8 weeks, Gravel Agency Inc. will communicate with you if you have a product in break of inventory, by email or via telephone, to suggest the expedition of products in hand and keeping or cancelling your order opened with products in break of inventory. It is indeed since if the order is separately delivered, every transport will be assumed by the consumer.
Code of conduct
You may have the occasion to download, publish, to post on screen or to show information otherwise on the Website, ideas and opinions by means of products critics, answers, and comments posted on the Website or by the transmission of the other content for the purposes of posting on the Website (collectively the " user contents ").
By choosing to reach the Website and by transmitting the user content, you agree to respect the federal, provincial, territorial legislation and the regulations and other applicable laws as well as the other conditions of these modalities of use and any rule which can be published from time to time by Gravel Agency Inc. Besides, without limiting the impact of what precedes, you agree not to download, to show, to transmit by e-mail or differently a user content which:
- Constitute an unrequested or unauthorized promotional or advertising content, spams, mail chains, pyramidal operations or any type of request;
- Violate a patent, a trademark, a commercial trade secret, a right of author or the other right or straight owners of protection of the private life of a third;
- Is illegal, harmful, threatening, excessive, criminal, slanderous, vulgar, obscene, resentful, or which constitutes harassment, violates the private life of others, or shows itself discriminatory from the point of view of the race, of the ethnic origin or otherwise;
- Contains any shape of destructive software as a virus, an IT worm, a Trojan horse, a logic bomb, a robot of cancellation of message, any other harmful component or quite different file, programs or IT code, intended to interrupt, to destroy or to limit the functions of a software, a computer hardware or an equipment of telecommunication; collect or gather or keep an element of information (including information that allow to identify an individual) concerning other users of the Website, including e-mail addresses, without the express consent of these other users;
- Mislead others, creates a false identity towards the expeditor or the origin of the message, forge an header or manipulate a username in order to hide the origin of some content transmitted through the Website;
- Impersonate someone or an entity, including, particularly, a Gravel Agency employee, the head of a discussion group , a guide or a host, or make a false declaration concerning your affiliation to an individual or an entity or anyhow misrepresent such affiliation;
- Try to obtain unauthorized access to the Website, to another computer system or to networks connected to the Website, through the extracting of the password or by another mean;
- Interfere with or disturb networks or servers connected to the Website or violate the regulations, the policies or the procedures of these networks;
- use, download or reproduce, or provide to someone or any entity the repertory of the users of a Website or other information relative to the users or the use of a site, in full or partially, in another context than your use of the Website.
Please take note that the information which is sent or received through the internet is unsafe in general and that Gravel Agency Inc. cannot declare nor declares any guarantee concerning the security of any communication through the Website, and concerning the interception by a third of any information, particularly personal.
Anytime, Gravel Agency Inc. can, without any advice, to its absolute discretion and without justification, put an end to your right to visit and use the Website (or a part of the Website). Gravel Agency Inc. also can put an end to your right to visit and use the Website, or of a part of the latter, if you are lacking in one of the conditions of the present agreement.
Applicable right and competence
The Website (not including the connected sites) is administered by Gravel Agency Inc. since its offices are the city of Quebec, province of Quebec, Canada. When you visit or use the Website, you agree that all the questions relative to your visit or use of the Website and/or of the contents are governed by the laws of the province of Quebec and the laws of Canada, without respect in the principles of conflict of laws. You accept and by the present recognize the unexclusive competence of the federal Court of Canada and/or courts of the province of Quebec on these questions.
The consent or the renunciation, on behalf of Gravel Agency Inc., of an express or implicit negligence from you in the present agreement, does not establish a consent nor a renunciation of some other different or later negligence. You cannot give in, neither transfer, the present agreement nor some right and/or obligation at the end of this one. If a condition or an arrangement of the present agreement is judged invalid by a competent court, it is separated from it and the other measures remain completely current without being invalidated in some way. The present agreement could not create a private company, a joint venture nor representative's relation between the parts. With the exception of the agreements with Gravel Agency Inc. which send back expressly to the present agreement, the present agreement constitutes the complete agreement intervened between you and Gravel Agency Inc. concerning the object of the present.
Typographical error: the remingtoncountrycanada.com site cannot be held responsible for possible typographical errors and reserves the right to cancel a past order made by you in case of typographical error on the remingtoncountrycanada.com site concerning the pricing or the availability of one of articles at the time of its signing. Gravel Agency Inc., can at any time, modify the proposed products and the price lists applicable to these products, without advance notice. It is possible that the published information is obsolete and remingtoncountrycanada.com makes by no means a commitment to update them. remingtoncountrycanada.com is a commercial division of Gravel Agency Inc. The head office of Gravel Agency Inc. is situated at the 5175 John-Molson, Quebec, QC G1X 3X4.
To join Gravel Agency Inc.: 418-682-3000
Fax : 418-682-3343
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
© Gravel Agency Inc. All rights reserved.
Last update: july 17, 2014